Suds (Z1) KH-S
Z1 or Suds is an oil that can create a stable emulsion in water. This product with high lubricity and fast cooling capability, can be used in lubrication, cooling, washing, and deposition of chips in turning and cutting operations of metals.
- Excellent resistance to foam formation and sediment
- No harmful and sensitive substances in its composition
- Antibacterial properties
- Proper compatibility with a variety of metals
- Protection of metals against corrosion and rust during metalworking operations
- Applicability in pure form in drawing, molding and reaming operations
How to use
This product is added to the soft water with the concentration of at least 5% and is stirred to form an oil in water emulsion.
Z1 has been produced and marketed in different grades according to the customer demand and the type of machining operations.
Pour point (oC)
Flash point (oC)
pH of emulsion